|Minimum Order Quantity||25 Piece|
|Material||Cotton Recycled Saree|
|Brand||Shri Mangalam Arts & Crafts|
|Usage/Application||Canbe used as Throw|
This Vintage Throw Kantha Quilt is made of 100%
Old Cotton Recycled Fabric with three layers of sarees together with thousands of small and delicate Fine Kantha stitches, Hand crafted softly quilted by artisans in India. The way in which the stitches have been done makes the quilt extraordinary.
* It has different beautiful warm and charming colors, designs and patterns on either side which gives a distinct look & thus can be used both sides (REVERSIBLE).
* Due to Kantha stitches it gives enough strength and durability for washing and also it can be washed through Hand wahsable.
* As these are vintage items they may have some small patches and Stains & slight imperfections (Patches from other colorful sarees) however, there won't be any compromise in quality.
* The entire quilt is hand embroidered with end number of straight stitches to create a unique product, one of a kind, thus it’s a perfect GIFT too. All these make them a Vintage Kantha Quilt.
* We are 100% sure that you will love these beautiful Kantha quilts forever once you bought It.